ANGUS BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, ROMNEY LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
OUR BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE: MIRROR THE QUANTITY, FRESHNESS AND VARIETY OF MEATS YOUR CAT IS EVOLVED TO EAT.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky cats.
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat , deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, wild boar meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, beef meal, mutton meal, beef fat, herring meal, whole yellow peas, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, natural pork ﬂavor, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, herring oil, lamb tripe, lentil ﬁber, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||40 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||20 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||3 %|
|Moisture (max.)||10 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.9 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1.4 %|
|Magnesium (min.)||0.1 %|
|Taurine (min.)||0.2 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1.2 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.45 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.25 %|