Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Grain-Free Hasen Duckenpfeffer Dry Dog Food is a savory, grain-free recipe of rabbit and duck combined with hearty potatoes, carrots, and celery. Created to give dogs a gourmet dining experience, this artisan recipe is prepared in small batches, ensuring consistency, quality, and superior taste in each and every bowl. It provides complete and balanced nutrition to dogs of all ages, and it can be alternated with other Fromm Four-Star recipes, offering a flavorful meal on its own or when mixed with canned food.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned and operated artisan pet food company.
- Produced with a commitment to quality and consistency at Fromm's hands-on facility in Wisconsin.
- High-nutrient digestibility and utilization offers complete and balanced nutrition.
- Third-party pathogenic bacteria testing is practiced on all production batches to ensure safety.
- Includes Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics for digestive health.
- Rabbit, Duck, Pork Meat Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Lentils, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Whole Egg, Pork Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Rabbit Meal, Pork Liver, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Cheese, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Meal, Carrots, Celery, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Taurine, Parsley, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vitamins [Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate], Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product.
- 3,856 kcal/kg, 1,753 kcal/lb, 393 kcal/cup
Weight Daily Feeding (Cups) 5-20 LBS 1/2 - 1 1/3 20-40 LBS 1 1/3 - 2 1/8 40-60 LBS 2 1/8 - 3 60-80 LBS 3 - 3 5/8 80-100 LBS 3 5/8 - 4 1/3
The given chart provides a good place to start, but determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any treats given. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dog.