I know how important your furry friends are to you! They are our families, and we want the very best for them. I am offering my consulting services to you, as our client, to better serve the nutritional needs of your pet. I am a Certified Canine and Feline Nutritionist (200 hours) and have an additional 300 hours in Clinical Pet Nutrition. I can work with you and/or your Vet to determine the best nutritional plan. Find out your alternatives before going on a prescription diet.
The basic consult is a 20-30 minute phone consultation, going over the feeding process you are using right now for your loved companion. I can let you know if what you are currently feeding can be improved, or if there are other benefits to choosing something different. This consult is an initial interview and can be followed up with a written, comprehensive nutritional analysis.
The complete nutritional analysis will inform you on specifics of what to feed, quantity and if any supplements may benefit your furry friend. I am schooled in nutrition, disease processes eg, diabetes, weight management, kidney, pancreatitis, irritable bowel syndrome, to name a few, for our canine and feline friends. I look forward to serving you.
Please click both phone consultation and nutritional analysis when ordering nutritional analysis.
Top Ten Reasons to Hire A Pet Nutritionist:
1) Research shows that proper nutrition can increase the average life span of a dog for up to two years!
2) Save on Future Vet Bills
3) Get Sound Educated Advice on What to Feed Your Pet
4) Stop Pet Hair Shedding
5) Smaller Poop to Pick Up-yes, that’s a thing😊
6) Your Pet Will Enjoy Their Mealtimes
7) Get help with weight loss and diseases that need special diets
8) Get the Real Facts about Pet Food and NOT the Marketing Hype
9) Custom Tailored Nutrition For Your Pet
10) No More Guessing About What You’re Really Buying