BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOOD FOR PUPPIES
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN AND TURKEY, WILD-CAUGHT FISH AND NEST-LAID EGGS
ALL PUPPIES REQUIRE A DIET RICH IN PROTEINS AND FATS FROM A VARIETY OF FRESH WHOLE MEATS TO FULLY SUPPORT THEIR RAPID GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish medium and small breed puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for the fussiest puppies.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail ﬂounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, alfalfa, natural chicken ﬂavor, lentil ﬁber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||38 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||20 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||6 %|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.2 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||0.9 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||3.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||0.8 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.2 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.2 %|
|Glucosamine (min.)||700 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)||600 mg/kg|