- If you want to run with the big dogs, then you need the right fuel!
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
- NutriSource® Large Breed Lamb Meal and Rice is ideal for breeds that mature at more than 50 lbs. NutriSource® Large Breed Lamb Meal and Rice formula delivers super premium nutrition in a holistically formulated, easy-to-digest food for balanced muscular and skeletal maintenance in large and giant breeds. Our large breed meals are created specifically for bigger dogs, utilizing adjusted levels of calcium and phosphorus matched with balanced protein, fat, carbohydrates, and calories to fuel large breed dogs to their fullest potential. We combine low-ash lamb meal, rice, and carefully selected holistic ingredients to promote unparalleled health for your large breed buddy. Health of your beloved pet is our #1 priority and our unmatched use of Alltech Good 4 life supplements guarantees you won't have any gas or runny stool issues and a healthier immune system, we guarantee it. Bio-availability is important to your pets long-term health so we created a larger-size morsel making it easier for large dots to eat with a +85% digestibility rating - Health begins here!
Lamb meal, brown rice, white rice, barley, fish meal (a source of fish oil), oatmeal, peas, natural turkey and chicken flavor, beet pulp-dried, flaxseed, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), sunflower oil, dried brewers yeast, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: US Metric Crude Protein (Min.) 23.0% 230 g/kg Crude Fat (Min.) 14.0% 140 g/kg Crude Fiber (Max.) 6.0% 60 g/kg Moisture (Max.) 10.0% 100 g/kg Iron (Min.) 155 mg/kg 155 mg/kg Copper (Min.) 12.5 mg/kg 12.5 mg/kg Manganese (Min.) 13 mg/kg 13 mg/kg Zinc (Min.) 150 mg/kg 150 mg/kg Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg 0.35 mg/kg Vitamin E (Min.) 160 IU/kg 160 IU/kg *Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.0% 20 g/kg *Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.4% 4 g/kg *Glucosamine (Min.) 300 mg/kg *Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) 150 mg/kg *L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) (Min.) 80 mg/kg *Cobalt (Min.) 1.0 mg/kg * Total Microorganisms (Min.) 100 million CFU/lb ** (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
NutriSource® Large Breed Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).